About Me

My photo
Attorney, Private Practice 2000-present Former Senate Legal Counsel 1994-2000, Northern Marianas Commonwealth Legislature Chief Consultant, 1985 Northern Marianas Constitutional Convention

Monday, October 15, 2007

1. Beginnings . . . .

I am creating this blog as public service to give the voting public of the CNMI a place to find information on the candidates and issues for the 2007 election. Here I hope we can assemble reference information on all candidates, links to candidate and issue web sites, and provide an opportunity for public and candidate comment and debate. Questions? Want answers? Have a message you want to get out? Put it all here!

So . . . to get the ball rolling, I'm calling on all candidates to either post here or email to me for posting: 1) a picture, 2) a short description of their candidacy (the main reason for running), and 3) any links to their web sites or other web sites recommended for citizen perusal.

No comments: